wow many things has happened in a very short period of time. I feel as if i'm so old :( Being in USANA makes me be more prodctive and i never have spare times just to stay at home and cuddle. Cuddleing is great to a certain extent but Brian always fall asleep and it's what he is known for HAHHA suuuucker! Thanksgiving break is over and i hella miss it =( non stop drama and partying. woohooo! crabbing was fun actually and i think Joshua is such a Cutie<3 he's HILARIOUS!!!!
Christmas is coming up and man oh man i can't wait cause i think my sister's family &etc is going snowboarding and all that great stuff this year (: i hella wanna renew my skills for snowboarding and also get a new Snowboard. Something cuuuute & something with usana in it too! hhahahah since i will hit Director this month i know i will afford the snowboard thanks to USANA. I know samurai will begin it's own journeys and blow up with a new group of people for Christmas and i can't wait JUST to do that WHITE ELEPHANT thing with JUST team SAMURAI! <333
My bestfriends birthday is coming up and i dunnoe what to get her. I have some things in mind that i want but it'll be greater for Christmas right??!?! haahha yuup can't wait. I want to buy my parents something they'd never have... ME = SUCCESS ((= ahahah yea... i really hope they calm down to the strict thing cause it's not really making me happy.
As for Brian and I; we recently got into a really huge fight. Things went baaad but i guess a day of ignorance will kill the both of us but we can't help but not to talk to each other. While being on that "one day break" i can tel he really missed me by the way he textes me. One worded sentences, the sneaky huggs, and the dumb look away kisses really reminds me of Middle School. I really miss the beginning of the relationship but i guess we've grown so much it's great to look back. I'm actually GLAD we got into a fight cause he actually acepted what he did wrong and what we should've done to make it better<3 i honestly do love him and i know for sure i won't have doubts.. For me, Hmmm Brian has been partying alot! =| he's a trance/raver typa person now. Party Party PArty. hahhaha oh no .. i'm kinna worried to be honest i don't want him to do the wrong thing and hurt me. As much as he tells me he knows not to kiss others and stuff i'm still worried! Cause girls can be very indecisive and whores when they're drunk and on E. So it's honestly no one's fault supposely when it happens, but when it does i'm seriously done.. =[ i'm kinna worried here and there but i have alot of trust in him and he loves me too much to fuck it up (: i love him too much though :X
Goodnight<3 Happy Anniversary hunny.. 2 years and 9months of hell [;
I LOVE YOUUUU BABY
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YOU DA BOSS ROSE! nice to see you guys go through it. =) I know what you mean though, that nigga needs to chill on the raving...=X Hope you're doing fine.
Post a Comment