i'm reallly bored of SJ & i can understand why my mom and dad gonna move to Vietnam. I really do think VN is a much better place for them since they can just live their retired life and just relax. their in there early 50's so what's not to enjoy right. I'm really worried about my mom having surgery i don't understand why she won't tell me what's it for but i guess i'm just too young to understand. hmph! What else i can say/do i just really hope everything is gonna be okay.. think positive she's a great mother<3 i totally understand how Jennifer feels, but i just want to cry.
School's alright, nothing really much special. The weathers been really hot lately and it's asjkl! i really enjoyed yesterdays weather really cool and windy alittle bit until night time it was really cold.
Congrats Phong & Valerie Anniversary & Kenny 17th Birthday. Yesterday was really fun ice skating and Kelly Park. I love just sitting on the grass and talking with brian since we never have time to do such thing. IT was really relaxing listening to the water falls and just breezes going pass by. I honestly can't ask for more, ice skating was suuuper fun even though it was cold! and my feet ached =( there isnt really much this week. hahaha!
Besides Partying Saterday ((=
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment