Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Birthday to who, Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to who, Happy Birthday to you. AHA the hunniez track must be the funniest of the night, it's actually funny and sorta good. My party went off really well I'm guessing with out my bestfriendzzz I couldn't do much so Im happy that we have each other back<3 let see what I can remember from the party, people came at 9 I got giftcards and money but idk where it went lol people hella killed the 24pack of heinkein and corona. People played beerpong and pool. Stupid thing was that I didn't have enough balls for 3 tables only one. Wow how idiotic lmao! The dance floor was good everyone was dancing and it actually glowed in the dark(: yay I'm so happy. People were yackin' all over the place and people came late which got Monida mad too. I didn't even really dance with her =[ I shouldve written door closes at 10. It's okaay though I learn my lesson how to throw a big party. Oh and for the food it was wiped out like a thunder storm, chips rice shrimp ball ribs and all that shit dissapeeard! The cups and liquor was drained! I think Brian mom hid my grey goose and Bacardi. The party ended early like at 1 I think cause the cops came and I was KO drugged on the floor until 3 something. Overall I know everyone had a blast cause they told me to throw another one lmao!! But too bad, but aye who ever can top my party your whack! People finally got to know how I party and forreal it was a kickback, dance floor, games. And food hah! Well after waking up the next day we started to all clean and we found 2 bottles of the black label and smirnoff under the tv shelf where Kenny had KO'd. Cleaning was a pain in the ass all sweaty and everything but it was worth it. Brian mom was just talking to me and telling me she loge me and happy birthday! It's her time to shine, so after all that cleaning babe and I showered then took the niggas home. Counting all the money we made and everything we took out moms to eat ABC. The bill came out to 200$ for 4 people and we came out with the cold stone cake. Yuuuuuuuuum! Coffee with marshmellow<3 brians fav. So if thought about the party yes it was a success and too that I only spent $200 on alcohol and lights. The dj was free and along with the food and soda. Paul really came through with the music making it fun and easy to dance mostly when he turned on birthday sex like gazilluon times for someone to rape me once again. After Sunday night I think I caught a cold because Monday I woke up with a bump on my eye then I started to have a runny nose and everything. I went to the office and she wouldn't let me home. I shouldve just drove off but I can't cut school(: so here I'm on my iPhone at 10am on a tuesday all hot and cold waiting for my shipments to come in. I'm soo sick I'm scared I don't want to go to the hospital because of a high fever D: brian slept like a little girl gahhh!

No comments: