Saturday, November 22, 2008

Be different?

Ahhhh! as much as i wanna complain about my school and all that stuff it sucks. I really need to take it seriously just like i did my first 2 years =X I haven't been really going to school and it's not okay. I can't stay comfortable and settle for anything at all. I know i can do much better but i don't try. Grr

Recently Brian, Kenny, and I got new phones. I think the guy that works @ the Cellular place is hella cuuute (: thanks for the hook up! i believe brian and kenny are getting really close more like an older brother little brother kinna thing. I think it's cute since Brian never had a younger brother and Kenny never had an older brother. hahaha EWW<3

Brian and I are doing great. Not really much to talk about us or something interesting to even say. I don't know why people look up to us couple. HELLA weird but we're not the perfect couple trust me! you shouldn't look up to us M... it's weird. AHHAHA! anyways we're doing fine.. like i said before i don't really care what he does and whatever goes, goes. he's at a party with out me. I feeel so different since i'm not all that interested in partying or anything @ all, i'm @ home hella bored and i can't really sleep. i don't know i think i'm very independent and just care free about anything. Some one asked me why don't you get jealous. Huy really got into me cause i don't know how to answer it. I really need to stop saying 'i don't know' because it's not going to get me no where. But i don't know to be honest, is it an Ego? i think so but not sure. I love him but is it strong enough to last? STOP analyzing this relationship =\

As of today i had a good day had some table talks @ Consentino's and went to eat at my sister's house. When i really think of it i do love her and i know she loves me too. She seriously has my back like no tomorrow and i need to stop disrespecting her just cause of her husband. I had a very good talk with her in the car and she honestly know how i feel. i'm glad i have an older sister i can tell my problems too and she'll just lead me to another path that she would've chosen when she was my age. I miss my nephews also so it was really nice to Chill and make Rice Krispeees' with them. AHAHA i had a good night! (:

as of USANA, Team Samurai is doing really good. I'm really happy with the team but i know we can do much better! We got alot of promotions this week and i'll post pictures up next time. So i'll end it right here (:

No comments: