I just got home from San Diego and i'm reeally exhausted. I tried sleeping the 2 hour ride home but it was really difficult, everything felt very uncomfortable, the radio/Cd player was getting annoying what more can i say? an 8 hour drive got me hella irritated. I'm sick and tired of the "car" ride.
Spring Break was really fun going to Universal, Hollywood, Disney Land/CA Adventure, Sea world, and all that was really great. I'm surprised we got a chance to rent a hotel since we're not even 18 yet but it was good. We stopped by Little Saigon Phuoc loc tho and it was really fancy restaurants. Babe and I went to Pho Thang Long and it was like a two story place! Very pretty designs and good service but the food wasn't really that great to be honest. We after stopped to Tapioca Express and it was really pretty inside, hahaha not like typical tap we see here. Comfortable couches and everything! every parked car was a mercedes and high class BMWs.
We then later went to Beverly Hills, Bel-Air, Sunset BLvd and ate some Gelato.
Overall the experience was really fun and the best. i miss my bestfriend when she callled. hahaha we haven't talked for so long i can't wait to sleep over tomorrow :) I'll soon blog even more since i just updated it to my phone (: Finallllly! Oooops shower time.
No comments:
Post a Comment