Two dozen riders were rescued from from broken Great America ride
Dude that is so crazy, now i'm terrified to even go to gay ass Great America. Note to Self: Only play in kiddie games with the kids. To think about it, i haven't been to Great America in so long. But oh well, i'm not missing anything(:
I went to Santa Cruz boardwalk with Brian's brother family and friends and they have this deal From 5pm-11pm all games are .75 cents (including the roller coasters) on Monday and Tuesday and so it was crowded and yet freeezing, i should've kept my jeans on but brian said it was going to be hot! -.- how gay. i froze my ass off for 4 hours, i wanted the life gaurd sweater cause it was red and it looked nice but it look like it wouldn't keep me warm. The price:$40 something. I could buy something at Hollister with fur for something like that(: ahaha
To top it off i'm just thinking about my party supplies. I need to start painting.
DO YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY GLOW IN THE DARK PAINT? I need strobe lights too, and before the party even goes on i have to try out the lights, the DJ Set, and the Booze.
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment