Saturday, August 1, 2009

When do you start.

I really hate the fact that i know my friends are out their sleeping in their car all cold. I mean friends are still our friends you can't just leave them hanging just bcos you haven't hung out with them in awhile. I feel really bad for him he's still young and he has it all but it just takes life to take it all away from you then you realize it ya'know? I'm just trying to help thats all.. i hate that i'm so caring OMGZ

My senior portraits are finally up and i look like a fat chubby cheek monster :( Babe really likes it and so does my parents WTF. it's oooogly. i'll rather pay for studio ones or just keep em' for the F* of it. Ohps, here come senior year, a good way to redeem myself and be school spirit again just like Sophomore year(=

Beach is in a couple hours i can't wait. i hope it goes through though, cause honestly i'm excited?(= i got 3 new bathing suits, really cute and all for free(= yay! 300$ that i saved. MACY swim suits are hella sexy/cute. today was quiet fun i would say, went out with klein leon annalee christina and i finally saw Leons dad bold(: how cute! ahaha they look exactly alike but leons alil chubbier. i notice my headaches has gone away also. I love the fact that i got to talk to Duc for a quiet a long time in TARGET. ahahhah hella random so i just walked around while talking to him for hours just looking around for stuff i might need for school and books for Justin and Tani. Its been a really long time that i actually talked to him in a 'deep conversation' since the usual is just 'hey how're you doing' what you doing in their' and all that crap. I really miss him to think about it. i hope he doesn't get transferred to Mississippi like he said.. I'm praying he's not the 1 out of the 30 ;X

i Pray.

No comments: