Wednesday, October 22, 2008

School is boring and there's nothing really to udate much. My goal is to hit Director by this friday and i'm so excited to run but where's the propect? I have teachers as my customers so i need to sell (: Hmm

Monday: Brian bought me King egg Roll for lunch<3 something hella better than school food! Afterschool didn't really do much got picked up then went home change. stayed @ the restaurant with Brian til' 6:30 and picked up everyone else for training. After training, I came home at 12 and my mom was already home =O i'm suprised she came home @ the time. My mom isn't the person to sit and down and talk to you, she'd rather yell and soften up later like me(: but it's hella scary going home late cause she'll nag, yell, nag &maybe yell some more for the fuck of it. Brian sneaked me in my own g'damn house (AHAHA) Cause since my front door is hella loud brian does something to just make it all quiet. Sneaking in the house wasn't just a breeze, my stairs made noise! Uggggh, thank god i'm moving outta this house. So my day ended with brian sleeping over. Monday night was kind of risky and something i didn't want to happen at all, and you simply asked for an apology because i ended up not getting introuble and i still refused not too... and i'm sorry. I feel really bad =(

Tuesday: 2nd period i dragged kenny out of Geometry, went to class late. Photo 1 was alright cause i get to walk arund school campus. MMmm i got Mcdonalds thanks immigrant! (AHAHAHA!) I'm getting use to brian not being there with me any more for break or during walking periods (: thanks for the Starbucks hunn! i actually finished it too (= During 6th i always tnd to fall asleep now =X wtf?! ahaha i never sleep in a class, so afterschool i got dropped off and my mommy made me noodles then i watched t and fell asleep on the couch(: Something fuckin bit me >;O hella itches for just a small little dot! When i woke up i started to do my Essays, Chemistry homework, & Photo class. I'm really getting Chemistry now (: so proud of myself! hahaha about 11 Brian came over to just visit me then left with the boys to DT. So while he left i watched some shows online til' 3AM. I called Brian just to check up on him and he's still wide awake going around and so i decided to go to sleep since i took a nap this afternoon i can't sleep at night and i managed to wake up @ 8!! Omgaaah.

Wednesday: Late Start Collab. woke up @8 took a shower, &I start @ 11 and i'm hella hungry since lastnight =X Hopefully classes will go by fast and i hope i have something to do after school besides going home and shiat.


"Would you ever get sick and tired of us argueing and you'd leave?"
"I do get tired of argueing but i would never leave"
"Babe, What makes you love me so much?"
"IDK, you tell me, just seeing you everyday makes me happy already, making you laugh and just that cute face you bring out melts my heart, your baby voice gets whatever you want, &I just love how i can tell you anything and everything and you'd listen and laugh. I don't know, i guess.. I'm in love with you because you are YOU."
//+ when you're not with me i tend to miss you, but i asked for us to be more than more out there. Not depending on each other side by side, hand in hand, and it's happening, we're more about hanging out with friends more than each other and it's absolutely fine with me. As long as i get to have a day to lay in your arms i'm fine. I guess that's why people say make a wish wisely. Cause when it happens don't ask for it to go back to normal hahaha. Thats Right! (:

No comments: