Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Happy Dinner for two!
Mmm i haven't been out to dinner with Brian for so long, as long as i can remember.. Oohps, i don't remember. HAHA anywho, i really enjoyed dinner and the conversation we always have. It's intimate yet enjoyable and funny. He always know how to make me smile and crinkle my nose. I don't really know how to express how i feel but honestly it's just all thoughts. In fact, when i really think about it i don't count days that i'm with him because i'm so use to being with him every single day of my life. I can't believe it's almost 31/2 years! it sounds a lot but honestly i still feel that first kiss, butterflies and all that cute stuff he does. I don't know why when i'm just at the dinner table he melts my heart all over again. He's so cute and adorable and i really do love him... but is it to the point where i know i'll marry him? i HONESTLY don't know.. people been asking me that a lot lately and i don't know why i refuse to say yes or neglect that question. Am i scared? i doubt it.. is it my ego? i don't know.. but i just don't want that yea i'mma marry him for sure. I've always had that thought in my head though, is it weird that we talk about Childrens more than marriage? Do we believe in marriage? I do, and i know Brian will be a great father. As much as we spend money like water, he always talks about wanting a kid but we're sooo young. I HATE/LOVE the fact that when i see Brian play with kids he'll think in his mind, i want a kid and i know for a fact he'll prove his 'dad' that even though he never had one he'll be the best father in the world. I don't want my future to be about my kids by the age of 20. I want to live my life until i'm tired of the partying scene (well i am,but i still love to drink for fun) and all that stages in life. This is getting too serious.. but hey who isn't up for the challenge?(: i love Brian babe. Goodnight<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment