Monday, July 13, 2009

To think about it

I really can't say my summer has been hella gay but it has it's up and downs. I literally wanted to kill myself because brian was always at school and i was always at home with my parents listening to them nag about how i don't do anything and yet when i leave for work they want me to stay home -__-' I've been to work here and their but i finally gave in my two week notice, im really gonna miss them though. It sucks that in such a fun environment and everyone does their own thing that they pay too low. I can't settle for something i know i can do much better for and so i quit :D nothing quiet shocking, but i worked a 9 hour shift Saturday and then i headed to Cathy's house for leons birthday party. Pretty fun ahaha to see everyone all together again but things kind of got outta hand and feelings got hurt. But so on with my summer "vacae" i've been to water world for free (cause we snuck in, brian is a genius) and the water was freezing. To think about it water world ain't even worth paying 60$ for all of us and so we were pretty happy campers getting in for free. I didn't like the rides much it was the same as Raging waters =( BOOOO! Analyzing last year summer i know i didn't party it up as much but i know i did during school days. to think about it I think it was pretty stupid to kick it with your college friends too much overnight and all that caused myself not to show up to class when classes were real easy :( but hey it's life you make dumb decisions and totally learn from them right?! Mmm.. Senior year is here and i'm really excited for Prom and all that good stuff but yet i know i'll def. miss the easy days.
Recently i've been out at my restaurant just helping out and i notice that my parents finally NOTICE the things i do for them. When i take over and watch the rest. everything is my way and when it isn't i'll def. let those girls know. Their was a huge incident sunday night that caused my parents to be hella pissed and such but i mean i did everything i could and kept everyone busy on there feet. It's the best i can do actually. About 1am my parents the and girls was just sitting and talking like what asian parents always do (you know, gather around and brag) and i overheard while cleaning and they know i do everything for them and in fact they always yell at me to keep me on my feet and not slack off. I was a pretty happy camper hearing all the good things for about 45mins. all about me(= haha i'm such a baby, but yet after all that nagging and bitching in the house, they know. I hope i build that trust bond with them and brian all together so i can go out without getting yelled at or making an excuse to go out. Blah, i'm getting sleepy but I'll sum it up here and hopefully blog more later.

No comments: